Did you know that billions of paper coffee filters are thrown out every single year? Since they are contaminated with coffee, they can’t even be recycled! So why not make the simple switch to a reusable coffee filter?
- Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
- Fine mesh filters even the smallest coffee grounds, giving you mess-free coffee
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and won’t rust
- Made of food grade stainless steel that keeps your drink free from the odor and taste of metal
Materials & Packaging
- Strainer made from 100% food grade stainless steel 304 that won’t rust
- Comes with no plastic packaging whatsoever
- Comes in a recycled Kraft Paper Box
Product care & end of life
1) Please wash it immediately after using it. Sometimes you can soak it in warm water to prevent clogging.
2) Do not scrape with hard objects, it will damage the filter.
This coffee filter should hopefully last many decades. When it does come to it’s end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.This coffee filter should hopefully last over 20 years. When it does come to it’s end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.